Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back in Boulder


Well, summer is officially over and school is in session. Although it was a great summer, I am looking forward to all of my classes this semester and am so excited to officially be in the J school at CU. This semester I am taking Branding and Positioning, Creative Concepts, Digital Media, Weather and Atmosphere, and a math class. So far my branding and positioning class has been interesting. We are studying how to create a brand and how important it is to differentiate it from competitors. My digital media class is an upper division English class. We will be discussing a wide variety of topics that concern social media, which will be very interesting. The class is discussion oriented which, in my opinion, is more effective than a lecture.  I am happy to be taking the class because it is relevant to today’s society and will surely complement my advertising major. Looking forward to a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment